It was built at Kolomensky plant in 1990. In 1993 it set new world speed record for diesel locomotives – 271 km/h on the Spirovo-Likhoslavl district of October Railway. In 2007 it was donated to the museum by Russian Research Institute of Railway Transport.
Operating weight 180 t Design speed 160 km/h Diesel power 6000 hp Type of transmission: electric
Passenger diesel locomotive ТЭП80-0002
It was built in 1967 at Skoda plant (Czechoslovakia) for USSR railways.
Current system: alterating current, 25 kV Weight on working order 123 t Design speed Hourly rating 5100 kW
Passenger electric locomotive ЧС4-012
It was built at Jung plant in Germany in 1913. It had type T9.3 of Prussian royal railways, then it was renamed to 91 series of German railways. Locomotives of 91 series started to be used by Russian railways during the World War Two and were renamed to TT – “Tropheynaya trekhparka” (trophy three-axle locomotive). It was donated to the museum by Kharkov production association “Vtorchermet”.
Operating weight - 60 t Design speed - 65 km/h Maximum power of the wheel rim 950 hp
Tank locomotive ТТ-1770
It was built at Riga plant in 1973. It was regularly used on Leningrad-Moscow from March 1986 till November 2008. It was donated to the museum by St. Petersburg Moskovsky railcar depot in August 2008.
current system: direct current - 3 kW Car length – 26 m Places in head car – 24 units Places in motor car – 64 units Design speed – 200 km/h
High-speed electric train ЭР200
Missile РТ-23 (improved operational and physical characteristics) and missile system were developed by bureau "Yuzhnoye" in Dnepropetrovsk (chief designer — academician V.F.Utkin). The train and missile launcher were developed by Leningrad Special Engineering Design Bureau (chief designer — academician A.F.Utkin). During 1987-91 12 missile systems were produced. CRMS consists of: 1. Three minimal launch modules 2. Command module consisting of 7 cars 3. Tank wagon with supplies of fuel and lubricants 4. Three diesel locomotives
Minimal launch module consists of three cars 1. Missile launcher control point 2. Missile launcher 3. Service car
Сombat railway missile system (CRMS) “Molodets” with intercontinental ballistic missile
It was built at Podolsk cracking electric locomotive plant (mechanical part) and at “Dynamo” electric machinery plant (electric part) in the beginning of 1930s. It was used at entry line of Moscow electric-bulb plant till 1986, there it was given № 4.
It was given to the museum by Moscow passenger transport museum. It was renovated by Oktyabrskaya Railway experimental plant in 2009. It is the oldest preserved Soviet/Russian electric industrial locomotive
Current system: direct current 550 W Unballasted weight: 17 t
Ballasted weight: 25 t
Hourly rating: 134 kW
Two-axle electric industrial locomotive.
It was built at the end of the 19th — beginning of 20th cc. It was donated to the museum by Borovichi railway station of Oktyabrskaya Railway in 2004. It was renovated by railway maintenance vehicles workshop of Predportovaya railway station. Crane is designed for coal handling of steam locomotives. The drive is mechanical.
Coaling crane “Zhuravl”
Maintenance car of Chinese Eastern Railway
Railway artillery mount TM-3-12
First Russian diesel locomotive Щэл1 (Гэ001)
The only preserved locomotive of the series C (Sormovskiy)